Reformation Bible College is seeking a full-time, residential professor of biblical and theological studies. The professor of biblical and theological studies upholds the confessional standards of Reformation Bible College, teaches biblical and theological courses within the Reformed tradition, produces scholarship that serves the church, and supports the vision, purpose, distinctives, and convictions of RBC. Candidates should demonstrate an ability to teach biblical and theological courses in the RBC curriculum, such as hermeneutics, biblical theology, and English Bible courses. Depending on the experience of the candidate, this position may involve teaching courses in biblical languages, systematic theology, or historical theology.
- Completed terminal degree, preferably a PhD or equivalent, in biblical or theological studies, or related field.
- Ability to subscribe (with approved exceptions) to the Westminster Standards, Three Forms of Unity, or 1689 London Baptist Confession.
- Ability to affirm (with approved exceptions) the Ligonier Statement of Faith: Extended Version.
- Membership in good standing at a reformed evangelical church.
- Experience teaching at the college or seminary level is desirable.
- Commitment to teaching Reformed theology in an undergraduate, Bible college program with an emphasis on education as a form of discipleship.
- Commitment to producing scholarship in the Reformed tradition, especially content for the church in keeping with the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
- Ability to align with and support the vision, purpose, distinctives, and convictions of Reformation Bible College.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office or Apple office productivity programs.