LCC International University invites applications for a full-time teaching position in Biblical studies to begin in fall semester 2022. The position involves teaching the core curriculum Bible sequence, maintaining a modest research portfolio, and participation in the active intellectual life of the campus. The ideal candidate would have the ability to contribute to our campus in one of the following areas: teaching advanced Biblical studies courses, or history of world civilizations or an introduction to the humanities course called arts and culture, or as chaplain to faculty and staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching introductory classes in Old and New Testament
- Conducting, presenting and publishing original research in the area of specialty
Responsibilities may include:
- Teaching advanced courses in a specialized area
- Providing thesis advising to students
- Teaching in a related area: history of world civilizations or arts and culture
- Chaplaincy to other faculty and staff
- Community service
- Student ministry
This is a full-time development-track position. Initial rank will align with current rank.
LCC International University is a fully accredited Christian liberal arts university located in the port city of Klaipėda, Lithuania. All instruction is in English and our 700 students come from 53 countries.