The Biblical and Theological Studies Department at Covenant College invites applications for a full-time regular faculty position in New Testament Studies beginning July 1, 2022. Covenant College is an academically rigorous Christian college emphasizing the liberal arts in the Reformed and Presbyterian tradition. Rank and compensation commensurate with experience.
Necessary qualifications include:
- All applicants must subscribe to the system of doctrine in the Westminster Standards.
- A PhD or ThD in New Testament Studies (area of specialization is open)
- An M.Div. (preferred) or MA in New Testament Studies.
- Ministry experience is desired.
- Ordination is not required for this position.
- Prior teaching experience at the college or seminary level is desired.
- Administrative experience is desired.
- Department members teach both survey and upper division courses; a normal load is 12 hours per semester which would include at least two sections of Old Testament or New Testament plus Greek each semester.