This full time position exists to support the mission of Prairie “to establish God’s kingdom by equipping and mentoring individuals through biblically integrated education for life and careers that will meet the greatest needs of the world”. This specific role is to provide excellent and relevant educational leadership and teaching to students who are seeking to develop a business skill and mind set to work, lead and minister in business, internationally or domestically.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach a full-time faculty load of twenty-four credit hours each academic year, with the primary instructional area in business.
- Serve as the program director in the business program, providing primary leadership in the development of philosophy, rationale, and curriculum (Program director responsibilities are part of the overall faculty load).
- Mentor and disciple students in the business program.
- Advise students in business program and assist them in finding career futures.
- Oversight and guidance of business program students in internships/practicums.
- Participate in faculty meetings and responsibilities.
- Participate in designated areas of co-curricular life as mutually agreed on with the dean of education
See posting for further details