- Invited Sessions should be submitted via the online form, Invited Session Form by March 31st.
- Please ask all potential participants if they are ETS members AND if they have been asked to participate in another session at ETS. Ideally, if your potential participant is already slated to be in another session the committee should consider a different participant.
- Each program unit is allowed to invite one non-member presenter or respondent. You may email Bonnie Thigpen at email@example.com to inquire whether or not a potential participant is a member of ETS. All approved non-member presenters will be registered for conference for free.
- Requests for exceptions to the non-member policy should be done prior to submitting the session details. Please direct all requests for exceptions to Michael Thigpen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Exceptions are granted on a limited basis.
- The program unit chair will provide the name, affiliation, presentation title (if applicable), and email address for each participant via the online form, Invited Session Form. ETS will then contact each participant to confirm their participation details for the printed program and request their abstract (if applicable) for the website and program app.